1/2/10

Go Big Red! Husker Corner!


I have been reading a lot of Martha Stewart lately, and one of the thing she suggests is that whenever you move into a new house, the first thing you should do is make sure that everyone who walks into you basement knows how much you love the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

So this afternoon Elena and I began to set up, drum roll please, Husker Corner!

One of the first things we did was to take my Memorial Stadium wall mural that use to hang in my bedroom at my parents house, and hang it on the wall of the furnace room.



Next we began to arrange my modest collection of Husker memorabilia on the opposite wall.































I tried to figure out how to get this post to play the fight song, but I was not web savvy enough. (1/20/09- Elena is, see below:)
Never the less Husker Corner is well underway and should be looking great next year when Big Red makes a run at the Big XII title.

More from hskrzfan34 at Myxer



-Greg






No comments:

Post a Comment