5/10/11

And we're back!

After a long time, we are back! (Yes, yes, we realize it's more than a year since we posted anything.)

I just finished my fourth semester of my master's degree program, and Greg and I are gearing up for what we hope to be a highly productive summer.

Here is a little bit of what is in store:
  • Finishing the office
  • Remove the remaining wallpaper in the living and dining rooms
  • Begin patching the walls in the living and dining rooms
  • Hopefully paint the walls and ceilings in the living and dining rooms
  • Continue to work outside and make improvements
  • Other odds and ends around the house
Now, like event dates and sales, all of these things are subject to change, but we hope to keep you, our friends and family, up on all of our home improvement activities.

I'll post some pictures of the office up to this point over the weekend, as well as some smaller projects we have worked on since the last post, oh so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment